Welcome to our new site!
We are a St. Louis based organization of really awesome people who want to make life better for companion birds. We hope to help out by:
- Helping families keep their companion birds better through education
- Assisting with avian veterinarian bills so that birds can stay with their families
- Helping out with long-term boarding for owners who are in transition or need extended breaks (military personnel, victims of illness, etc.)
- Helping find a new homes for pet birds who can’t stay with their families
- Assisting with true rescue scenarios where birds have been neglected and abused
We’re still working on gaining 501c3 nonprofit status, but in the meantime, we hope you sign up for our email list below: